Monday, May 3, 2010

14 Weeks

How far along? 14 Weeks


Total weight gain/loss: Not sure, I go back to the Dr.'s next week, so we shall see.


Maternity clothes? Yes


Sleep: The same...I wake up every couple hours to pee.


Best moment this week: When Grace kisses the babies, just randomly, without anyone talking about them. She's so cute, just comes over, lifts my shirt, kisses the babies, then goes back to whatever she was doing before. She's going to be the best big sister!




Food cravings: I was really craving chocolate chip pancakes, Cole made them for me the other day, yum!



Gender: Still a mystery, but one more month until we hopefully find out!


Movement: I'm feeling flutters every now and then, but nothing regularly yet.



What I am looking forward to: The Dr's next week, it's just a nice reassurrance to see and hear their little heartbeats and of course, my 2nd Mother's Day!


What I miss: I miss the cold weather! I'm having such a hard time getting comfortable at night, with the humidity.


Milestones: I'm in the 2nd week of the 2nd Trimester now! Yay!