Friday, May 21, 2010

16 Weeks

We had are doctor's appointment yesterday and it went very well! My BP was 120/78 and both babies heartbeats looked good. Yay for a good appointment!

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 6 pounds, I hadn't gained anything since last week.

Maternity clothes? Yes


Sleep: The same...I wake up every couple hours to pee. The killer heartburn has set in when I try to lay down. I fully anticipate having to sleep sitting up by the end of pregnancy.



Best moment this week: Yesterday, by far. Knowing that the bp meds are working was such a relief. Also in the waiting room yesterday there was a 10 day old baby and Grace just wanted to hold it and burp it, it totally melted my heart. I love her!



Food cravings: I've really been craving pasta with alfredo sauce, I have yet to eat it yet, but I want to!


Gender: Still a mystery, but only 2 weeks left until we find out....hopefully!




Movement: I had only been feeling flutters until last night, but the babies kicked it into high gear last night!


What I am looking forward to: The ultrasound!


What I miss: Not getting heartburn every time I bend over!



Milestones: Lowering my bp!