Saturday, May 29, 2010

17 Weeks

This is a picture of fraternal twins at 16 weeks to give you an idea.


How Far Along? 17 weeks



Maternity Clothes? Oh yeah.


Stretch Marks? Yep


Sleep? I sleep for 2 hours then get up to pee, then get up every hour to pee after.


Best Moment of the Week? Feeling both babies move. For the most part I usually only feel the baby on my right side move, but the past few days I've actually felt the baby on the left move as well.



Genders? Still a mystery, but hopefully we'll find out on Thursday! I can't wait! I'm still leaning toward 2 girls, but everyone else keeps saying 2 boys, so I don't know. Although while driving with Cole the other day I was saying how I feel like it's 2 girls, but because everyone keeps saying 2 boys, I'm starting to doubt my intuition. Well 2 seconds later we pass a Dad pushing twin girls in a stroller..a sign??? Maybe! Also yesterday at Target they have a gift card that has a little wheel to spin it and it either lands on a girl, a boy, twin girls, or twin boys. I spun it and it landed on twin girls! Ha. Cole tried spinning it and just kept getting girls, so I guess we'll have to wait and see!


Belly Button In or Out? In, but it's not as deep as it used to be. It never "popped" with Grace, so I doubt it will this time either.


Cravings? Today I really want banana bread with nuts!



What I Miss? Being comfortable.



What I Love? Carrying these babies (what a miracle). Feeling them move.


What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? My doctor's appointment Thursday.



Milestones? This week I'm entering into my 5th month of pregnancy!


Feeling the Babies Move? Usually once or twice a day, still not all the time yet.


Other Thoughts? I am just really thankful to have made it this far with miner complications. Praying the rest of pregnsncy goes the same!